- Orders can be placed via email, telephone or through our website.
- We are not responsible for any typing errors made by the customer.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to prices if and when required.
3. NEW CUSTOMERS
- Initial orders are to be on pro forma basis.
- Payment must be received in full, including the cost of freight and GST, before releasing goods.
- We suggest, in order to encourage prompt dispatch of goods, that the purchaser provides credit card details upon placement of order. The credit card will be processed only when goods are dispatched, and not before. Credit card information will not be retained for future use.
4. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- All goods are delivered Ex-Warehouse.
- We will arrange a freight company to deliver to the customer's address, unless the customer states otherwise.
- Risk passes to the customer upon delivery of the goods to the customer's designated address.
- We use a reputable and dependable courier service. Cost of freight is dependent on weight, order volume and destination. We will charge you the same cost for freight that we are charged by the courier.
- A Standard "Authority to Leave" is understood with all shipping requests. It is recommended that delivery should only be arranged to an attended address. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the given address is always attended. A re-delivery fee will be charged in the instance that a re-delivery is required.
- You can choose to use your preferred courier.
- Freight costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and are additional to the cost of goods sold. Liability of delivery of goods to the respective carrier of the purchaser thereafter will fall directly on the purchaser.
- If you have ordered an item that is not in stock we will contact you within 2 business days.
5. QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN INSTALLING - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, Zaffero Home Pty Ltd, it's Director's and/or employees will not be held responsible or accept any such responsibility in relation to electrical installation or modification of any of its products or associated fittings purchased either through zaffero.com.au or any associated sale outlet.
- All electrical installations and modifications including any transformer installation MUST be conducted by a qualified electrician. The installation method must adhere to Australian standards and lies solely the responsibility of the Electrical professional installing the equipment.
- Incorrect installation and/or modification of any Zaffero Home Pty Ltd supplied product can cause incorrect operation as well as serious harm possibly resulting in death to the person conducting the installation or modification. Incorrect electrical installation can cause electrical shorting and fire resulting in loss of property and/or life.
6. RETURNS AND CREDITS
- Returns will only be accepted if the customer notifies Zaffero Home Pty Ltd within 7 days of receipt of goods and Zaffero Home Pty Ltd authorises the return. Failure to claim within this period constitutes full acceptance of the goods.
- The goods must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items that have been installed or altered can not be returned.
- Zaffero Home Pty Ltd sales representatives and sales agents will not accept return of claimed goods unless authorization from Zaffero Home Pty Ltd Head Office is given.
- Zaffero Home Pty Ltd accepts payment by cash, cheque, EFT (electronic funds transfer over the internet), and by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Paypal and Afterpay.
8. APPLICATION FOR CREDIT
- Offered at Zaffero Home Pty Ltd discretion, a "Credit Application Form" must be completed in full by all new customers or new owners of a current account wishing to apply for credit with Zaffero Home Pty Ltd. All account payments are strictly 30 days from statement date.
- Zaffero is committed to maintaining the privacy of our customers. Your personal details are handled and stored sensitively and securely.
- Personal information will not be intentionally disclosed outside of our organisation without your consent, except where we are required or permitted to do so at law.